We are nearing the end of our Month of Socks KAL. You still have time to join! Any pair of socks knit between March 1-March 31, 2013 makes you eligible to win a skein of Sweet Georgia Tough Love Sock. Check out the link above for more information. We will conduct the prize drawing the weekend of April 6-7, during our next podcast recording.
And one last piece of business: Thank you for sticking with us as we figured out blog, hosting, and iTunes issues. As many of you are aware, we had to start over in iTunes. Our new link is here and it’s not going to change anytime soon, promise! Thank you to everyone who has left a star rating and special thanks to Airurando, rlmmoldan, Elizabeth, Tlessard3, docG-rod, TheMarriedGamer, Bionickristie, XCOMom, and sokyknitter for their written reviews.
Stacie is working on:
- Basic toe up socks of her own design using KnitPicks Felici Sport in the Dockside colorway. Project Page
- Pomme de Pin cardigan by Amy Christoffers using a natural 100% merino 2-ply sport weight yarn from Kai Mohair Ranch. Project Page
- Claire’s Spring Socklet, which Stacie designed, using Knit Picks Felici Sport in the Ecology colorway.
Steph is working on:
- #17 Man’s Cable Cardigan by Josh Bennet using Cascade Ecological Wool in the Ebony colorway. Project Page
- Blackrose socks by Suzi Anvin using her Western Sky Knits handspun in the Azaleas colorway. Project Page
- Moderne Log Cabin Blanket by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louisa Harding Ondine in many, many colorways. Project Page
- Her charity afghan strip (see details below). Project Page
Steph and Stacie are each knitting an afghan strip for a charity blanket with their local knitting group. The pattern is Knit Textured Afghan by Bernat. The finished afghan will be sent off to an orphan graduating from Maryvale Orphanage.
- Trailing Clouds Mind the Gap. Stashed here.
- Stacie also hand dyed Plymouth Dye For Me Dancing Toes sock yarn using Easter egg dye: Peeps stash page
- turtle, TURTLE pattern by Susan Claudino (for more information on the fundraiser for the Histiocytosis Association, go to Lauren’s blog lemknitcrochet designs)
- Stacie was wearing her fresh-off-the-needles Pomme de Pin and her Gemini by Jane Richmond.
- Stacie mentioned a way of doing toe up socks with a heel flap and gusset by using the free pattern on Ravelry by Wendy D. Johnson, Toe-Up Socks with a Difference.
- Stacie also mentioned the Fleegle Heel pattern for toe up socks from www.Fleeglesblog.blogspot.com.
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast