Special Thanks to:
- Donations: Jeffrey Elsner, Kathy Harry & Jane Hong. Your button will be mailed to you shortly!
- New iTunes reviews from: Kittydoggymom, chainoffools/fibretown, CraftyTazo, Nanadebs, Hishandmaid, April LW, Knitgal2, RaNaeLuvsEwes, prplbfly, Schertzrachel
Shout Outs to:
- Two Tangled Skeins podcast. Thank you, Kari and Sue!
- Whatcha Swatchin podcast. Thank you, Emily!
- My Sister’s Knitter blog. Thank you, Andi!
- SauceyJill blog. Thank you so much, Jill!
- Steph and Stacie went to the Yellow Rose Fiber Fiesta fiber festival in Seguin and got to meet fellow Ravelers: Rosemarie, Chonita, Dena, Meg, Heidi, and Melissa.
Steph and Stacie are planning on hosting a sweater KAL for the Ravelry group starting May 1-June 30. More details will be announced on Ravelry in the near future, but the basics are: Knit a sweater (short sleeve, long sleeve, any size, any pattern — we’re easy!) and post a picture of your FO in the appropriate thread and we will draw 2 winners to receive a prize. You can go ahead and start swatching now and gather all necessary materials, BUT don’t cast on your sweater until May 1! Again, more details coming soon.
Stacie is working on:
- Top down raglan cardigan “Edna Alice” of her own design using Lana Gatto Camel Hair in the Olive colorway. Project Page
- Pagona by Stephen West using The Verdant Gryphon Eidos in the “Experimental Love Child” colorway. Project page
- Vanilla Socks of her own design using Knitting Rose Budding Sock yarn in the Springbok colorway. Project Page
- Keychain Sock of her own design using Knitterly Things Vesper Sock in the Rainbow Love colorway. Project Page
Steph is working on:
- Moderne Log Cabin Blanket by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louisa Harding Ondine in many, many colorways. Project Page
- Breaking Hearts Socks by Christi H. Brockway using Alisha Goes Around 75/25 Falkland+Nylon in an unknown colorway. Project Page
- Glamour Bunny by Oasis Farm Fiber Mill in the Violet colorway. Stash Page
- Superwash Merino by Two if by Hand in the Whiz Bangs colorway.
- Simply Cashmere by Studio June Yarn in the Burgandy Raisin colorway. Stash Page
- Raggi Multi by Järbo Garn. Stash Page
- Highland Handmaids
and HIGHLIGHTS from the Fiber Festival: A Dawning Dreams braid (Sing Me A Song of a Sea Shanty), Lone Star Arts sock yarn (Sunflower colorway) and Boxy Lady owl project bag, two skeins of Darn Good Yarn silk lace, Knitting Rose lace in Black Beauty and Razzleberry, Lost City Knits lace in Salsa Dancer, & several items from Little Monkey Stitch ‘n Spin.
- Oh Shiny! Sock by Another Crafty Girl in the Blueberry colorway. Stash Page
- Springvale Sock by Three Irish Girls in the Maui colorway. Stash Page
- Superwash Merino by Two if by Hand in the Patronus colorway and the Explosion colorway. Stash Pages here and here
and from the Fiber Festival: A Dawning Dreams Batt (Summer Wishes) and some project tags, Little Monkey’s Stitch ‘n Spin Twinkle Toes (Atlantic colorway) and a stitch holder pendant, BuenaSuerte Talisman (Diaphenia colorway), Lone Star Arts Merino braid (Egypt colorway) and a project bag, Natural Obsessions Superfine Merino (Hot Hot Hot colorway), Natural Obsessions 100% Milk (New Growth colorway)
Steph wore her Leaves of Grass (Jared Flood pattern) that she knit last fall.
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast