Special Thanks to:
- Donations: Trista, Kristin and Jessica!!! Your button will be mailed to you shortly!
- Terry (TerryL3) in our Ravelry group donated SEVERAL skeins of yarn from her personal stash for our prize drawing. Thank you so much, Terry!
- New iTunes reviews from: MiMi in Michigan, Knittinwolf, KnerdyKnitter, CraftJunkieMLS, Grace***, PurlKitty, Sheila Swingle, & Betsy Kleger.
Shout Outs to:
- TippyToeMonkey Knits blog, she keeps track of her most enjoyed podcast here. Check it out if you are looking for new ones to try. A very comprehensive list of all podcast can be found at the aptly named Knitting Podcast blog. Another cool blog of a multi-crafter, Hey Porkchop!, Amanda is seriously talented and her photos are drool worthy.
Steph and Stacie are hosting a Sweater KAL for the Ravelry group starting May 1-June 30. Basically, knit (or crochet!) a sweater of any size — baby, child, adult, etc — and post a picture of your FO in the appropriate thread and we will draw 4 winners to receive a prize. 2 winners will win a Ravelry pattern of their choice up to $10, 1 lucky winner will get a handmade bag from SeashoreSharon, and 1 winner will win three skeins of Louet Gems fingering weight yarn donated by Terry. The only rules are: Must be a member of the group, must not have a start date earlier than May 1, 2013 and an end date no later than June 30, 2013; must be an FO (what you determine to be finished is up to you as far as blocking and weaving in ends go. But if it’s a seamed sweater, it definitely needs to be seamed.); must post a picture in the FO thread.
Our Tiny Treads giveaway winner is post #38 JeannieK! Congratulations Jeannie!
Stacie is working on:
- Simplicity Cardigan by Mary Annarella (gifted by the lovely beaglemomknitter) using Lost City Knits Oak Barn Merino Lace Weight in the Salsa Dancing colorway. Project Page
- Pogona by Stephen West using The Verdant Gryphon Eidos in the Experimental Love Child colorway. Project page
Steph is working on:
- Moderne Log Cabin Blanket(s) by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louisa Harding Ondine in many, many colorways. Project Page
- Jacobus (yes, another!) by Annita Wilschut using Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick in the Fig and the Blossom colorways. Project Page
- Punis by Gourmet Stash
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast