Special Thanks to:
- Donations: Jessica from PA! Your button has been mailed.
- So many New iTunes reviews!!!
Shout Outs to:
Little Skein Giveaway: Must Stash Duet project bag! The winner is Raeknitsnwa! Congratulations, Rae. PM Stacie and I will send out your prize. Our surprise second winner is SarahMontie! Congratulations, Sarah! PM Annielight on Ravelry and she will mail out the item of your choice.
New Giveaway: $8 or under pattern of your choice! One comment per member, tell us about your favorite blog/podcast
Steph and Stacie are hosting a Sweater KAL for the Ravelry group starting May 1-June 30. Basically, knit (or crochet!) a sweater of any size — baby, child, adult, etc — and post a picture of your FO in the appropriate thread. We had some questions on this point so let me elaborate: your first sweater entry can be any size but any additional sweater entries must be adult sized. We will draw 4 winners to receive a prize. 2 winners will win a Ravelry pattern of their choice up to $10, 1 lucky winner will get a handmade bag from SeaShoreSharon, and 1 winner will win three skeins of Louet Gems fingering weight yarn donated by Terry. The only rules are: Must be a member of the group, must not have a start date earlier than May 1, 2013 and an end date no later than June 30, 2013; must be an FO (what you determine to be finished is up to you as far as blocking and weaving in ends go. But if it’s a seamed sweater, it definitely needs to be seamed.); must post a picture in the FO thread.
New Giveaway: yarn?
Stacie is working on:
- Simplicity Cardigan by Mary Annarella (gifted by the lovely beaglemomknitter) using Lost City Knits Oak Barn Merino Lace Weight in the Salsa Dancing colorway. Project Page.
- Striped Vanilla with a Twist Socklets by Stacie Dawson using Vesper in the Rainbow Love colorway. Project page
- The Old Man and The Sea cardigan modified into a vest. Project Page
Steph is working on:
- Moderne Log Cabin Blanket(s) by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louisa Harding Ondine in many, many colorways. Project Page
- Ribbed Afterthought Heel socks (own design) using Lollipop Yarn in the Sentimental Journey colorway. Project Page.
Steph finished: Nothing!
Stacie is spinning:
- BullsEye batt from Loop in the Terracotta colorway. Stash Page
- Punis by Gourmet Stash in the Muted Neon Pink colorway.
Steph is spinning:
- Gotland Combed Top from Spinning Straw into Gold. Stash Page
- Punis Sampler by Gourmet Stash in the Blackberry colorway. Stash Page
- Happy Sushi Sweater project bag by Ploverbird
- Lollipop self striping sock yarn in the Whisker Lickin colorway.
Tour de Fleece is coming!
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast