Special Thanks to:
- Donations: Kathy from IA! Your button has been mailed.
- New iTunes reviews from:
- US: podcastwatcher1, Fwknitter, Jean aka Aetara, ksv5, Crazy Knitting Fool, Desz72, S.Jolly, SJH, Lil Blue Rat & Mandypinecone85.
- CA: Rycrafty, PogKnits
- GB: Snooptigger, quiltercaroline
Shout Outs to:
This is the big #10!! Let’s give away prizes!! Custom mustache Ring & Must Stash Podcast button:
- Membership Drawing: Donna aka NCSharp
- Watercooler Drawing: Cait ana Fitznstarts
- Come in & Welcome: Michelle aka Wants2knitt24sevn
Favorite Podcast/Blog Giveaway: $8 or under pattern of your choice! The winner is: Knittingwawa. Congratulatins, Mindy! PM Stacie with your pattern of choice and I will gift it to you.
Sweater Kal: Steph and Stacie are hosting a Sweater KAL for the Ravelry group starting May 1-June 30. Basically, knit (or crochet!) a sweater of any size — baby, child, adult, etc — and post a picture of your FO in the appropriate thread. We had some questions on this point so let me elaborate: your first sweater entry can be any size but any additional sweater entries must be adult sized. We will draw 4 winners to receive a prize. 2 winners will win a Ravelry pattern of their choice up to $10, 1 lucky winner will get a handmade bag from SeaShoreSharon, and 1 winner will win three skeins of Louet Gems fingering weight yarn donated by Terry. The only rules are: Must be a member of the group, must not have a start date earlier than May 1, 2013 and an end date no later than June 30, 2013; must be an FO (what you determine to be finished is up to you as far as blocking and weaving in ends go. But if it’s a seamed sweater, it definitely needs to be seamed.); must post a picture in the FO thread.
New Giveaway: One comment per member to be eligible to win two skeins of Felici Sport Sock in the Southwest colorway. Let’s help Dawn of Daybreak Dyeworks Name That Colorway of the beautiful braid of Fiber she donated to our group for TdF.
Stacie is working on:
- Simplicity Cardigan by Mary Annarella (gifted by the lovely beaglemomknitter) using Lost City Knits Oak Barn Merino Lace Weight in the Salsa Dancing colorway. Project Page.
- Edna Alice Cardigan (own design) using Lana Gatto Camel Hair in the Olive colorway. Project page.
- Striped Vanilla with a Twist Socklets by Stacie Dawson using Vesper in the Rainbow Love colorway. Project page
Steph is working on:
- Moderne Log Cabin Blanket(s) by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louisa Harding Ondine in many, many colorways. Project Page
- Ribbed Afterthought Heel socks (own design) using Lollipop Yarn in the Sentimental Journey colorway. Project Page.
Stacie is spinning:
- BullsEye batt from Loop in the Terracotta colorway. Stash Page
- Punis by Gourmet Stash in the Muted Neon Pink colorway.
Steph finished spinning:
- Gotland Combed Top from Spinning Straw into Gold — finished yarn was __ oz and 194 yards of 3-ply. Stash Page
- Punis Sampler by Gourmet Stash in the Blackberry colorway — finished yarn was 1/2 oz and 44 yards of n-ply. Stash Page
Stacie stashed: Daybreak Dyeworks 4oz braid of Falkland in the Song Bird colorway.
Tour de Fleece is coming! Join Team Must Stash Podcast! So far we have six braids of fiber plus silk hankies for prizes. We have received our first donation from Daybreak Dyeworks a 4 oz braid of 100% Merino! She is also offering the coupon code TDF2013 to receive 15% off anything in her shop from now through the TDF.
Knit Girllls Spinning Tutorials — Navajo Plying
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast