Special Thanks to:
- Donations: Melanie from PA and Traci from Illinois! Thank you both very much! Your buttons have been mailed.
- Thank you to everyone who has donated fiber for our TdF prize giveaways! We’re excited!
- The Anonymous Stasher gifted the podcast with soooooo many yarn prizes!!!
- iTunes Reviews & Forum Post: Thank you to all the fine folks who took the time to leave a review on iTunes or a comment in the Ravelry forum! We read each one and they really make us smile.
Shout Outs to:
- A World of Imagination blog: Deb knits and crochets and designs for a stamping company.
- Crafts from the Cwtch: Sarah blogs about every crafty and is very entertaining as well as informative.
- The Yarnraising podcast with Malia aka Rhymeswithmaria: Wonderful new podcast with a focus on spinning.
Giveaway from Episode #10’s Prize Thread: 2 Skeins of Felici Sport in the Southwest colorway. The winner is: RaNaeLuvesEwes. Congratulations, RaNae! PM Stacie with your information and she will get your prize to you.
Beginner Spindle Bundle Giveaway: A spindle, a braid of fiber, and a copy of Respect the Spindle go to MimiStoutKnits. Congratulations! PM Stacie with your information.
Sweater Kal: Steph and Stacie are hosting a Sweater KAL for the Ravelry group starting May 1-June 30. All rules are located in the description of this thread. We will draw 4 winners to receive a prize. 2 winners will win a Ravelry pattern of their choice up to $10, 1 lucky winner will get a handmade bag from SeaShoreSharon, and 1 winner will win three skeins of Louet Gems fingering weight yarn donated by Terry.
Stacie is working on:
- Simplicity Cardigan by Mary Annarella (gifted by the lovely beaglemomknitter) using Lost City Knits Oak Barn Merino Lace Weight in the Salsa Dancing colorway. Project Page.
- Coins and Cables socks of her own design using Plymouth Yarn Dye for Me Dancing Toes hand dyed by Stacie. Project Page
- Edna Alice Cardigan of her own design using Lana Gatto Camel Hair in the Olive colorway. Project page.
Steph is working on:
- (not shown, but always worked on) Moderne Log Cabin Blanket(s) by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louisa Harding Ondine in many, many colorways. Project Page
- Ribbed Afterthought Heel socks (own design) using Lollipop Yarn in the Sentimental Journey colorway. Project Page
Stacie finished spinning:
Steph is spinning:
- All Spun Up BFL/Silk in the Rustic colorway. Stash Page
Steph finished spinning:
- 100% Merino by Daybreak Dyeworks in the Internet Celebrity colorway. Stash Page
- Widdershin Woolworks Organic Polwarth braid
- Western Sky Knits Merino/Tussah Silk braid in the “Lucy” colorway (Thank you Heather!!)
- Project bag and mustache buttons from Tangerine Designs
- Knotted Bag project bag (special Thank you to Sue from Two Tangled Skeins podcast)
Abby Franquemont’s guide to choosing a spinning wheel.
Tour de Fleece is coming soon. Join Team Must Stash!
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast