Special Thanks to:
- Donations: Tour de Fleece prizes keep coming in! Thank you to everyone who has sent stuff our way.
- Thank you to Melanie aka fourkittieshaveI for the lovely mugs and candy!!
- Thank you to Kate aka k8erpillar for the cool stitch markers and offer for a future prize donation. Check out her shop!
- iTunes Reviews & Forum Posts: Thank you to all the fine folks who took the time to leave a review on iTunes or a comment in the Ravelry forum! We read each one and they really make us smile.
- Our Ravelry group has reached 1000 members!! Let’s celebrate with a giveaway! We randomly drew from our member list and Karen45 is the lucky winner! Contact Stacie to receive your prize. Thank you to each and every one of our 1000+ members who have made our forum such a pleasant place to be.
Giveaway from Episode #11’s Prize Thread: Lollipop Yarn in the Smarty Pants colorway. The winner is: A1Dawen. Congratulations, Ashleah! PM Stacie with your information and she will get your prize to you.
Sweater Kal: Steph and Stacie are hosting a Sweater KAL for the Ravelry group starting May 1-June 30. All rules are located in the description of this thread. We will draw 4 winners to receive a prize. 2 winners will win a Ravelry pattern of their choice up to $10, 1 lucky winner will get a handmade bag from SeaShoreSharon, and 1 winner will win three skeins of Louet Gems fingering weight yarn donated by Terry.
Tour de Fleece Week #1 Giveaway: Each week, Steph and Stacie will draw from the team thread on the TdF forum. This week, we drew from posts 1-258. The random winner is XCOMom. Congratulations, Stephanie! Contact Stacie with your information so she can send you your prize. Next week, we will do another random drawing, this time starting with post 259.
Announcing Tour de Fleece Giveaway — Finished Yarn: We will start a thread in the Must Stash group for team members to post pictures of FINISHED YARN that they spun during TdF. We plan on drawing from this thread every week, using the same procedure as the chat thread. At the end of the Tour, we will draw again from ALL of the finished yarn posts for a grand prize! Multiple submissions are accepted, and no chatter please! At least some of the spinning/plying needs to happen during the tour — if you are finishing up old spinning projects, that’s fine. Try and be fair and honest. We just want to see your spinning!
Stacie is working on:
- Edna Alice Cardigan of her own design using Lana Gatto Camel Hair in the Olive colorway. Project page.
- Simplicity Cardigan by Mary Annarella (gifted by the lovely beaglemomknitter) using Lost City Knits Oak Barn Merino Lace Weight in the Salsa Dancing colorway. Project Page.
Steph is working on:
- (not shown, but always worked on) Moderne Log Cabin Blanket(s) by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louisa Harding Ondine in many, many colorways. Project Page
Stacie is spinning:
- Daybreak Dyeworks 100% Falkland in the Song Bird Colorway
- Gourmet Stash Punis in the Muted Pink Neon Colorway
- The Droll Eclectic Merino/Tencel in the Other Duties Assigned Colorway
Steph is spinning:
- All Spun Up BFL/Silk in the Rustic colorway. Stash Page
- FiberObsessions Merino in the Tea Party colorway. Stash Page
Tour de Fleece is happening now! Join Team Must Stash!
List of various fiber arts definitions (lots of spinning terms!)
Knitty article about spindles
Choosing your first wheel by Abby Franquemont.
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast