Special Thanks to:
- Donations: Tour de Fleece prizes keep coming in! Thank you to everyone who has sent stuff our way.
- Thank you to Tina & Deb for your hard earned cash donations! Your buttons have been mailed.
- iTunes Reviews & Forum Posts: Thank you to all the fine folks who took the time to leave a review on iTunes or a comment in the Ravelry forum! We read each one and they really make us smile.
- Shout Out: Heather219 has a brand new podcast you should check out. She is delightful! Her shownotes are located on her blog.
New Prize Giveaway Announced: One post per member to be eligible to win the American themed Tangerine Designs bag!
Sweater Kal Prize drawings: Winner #1 is post number JPester. Congratulations, Jen! You win a pattern from Jennifer. Contact Stacie and she with your pattern request and she will send your information to Jennifer. Winner #2 is post number EffySpins. Congratulations, Maria! You win a pattern from Steph and Stacie! Contact Stacie with your pattern request and she will gift it to you. Winner #3 is post number CornFlowerKnits. Congratulations, Sarah! You win a project bag from SeaShoreSharon! Contact Stacie with your information and she will mail your prize out to you. Winner #4 is post number Pickles58. Congratulations, Karen! You win yarn donated by Terry. Contact Stacie and she will mail your prize out to you.
Tour de Fleece Week #2 Giveaway: Each week, Steph and Stacie will draw from the team thread on the TdF forum. This week, we drew two winners from posts 259-1290. The random winners are BusyMom & FromRainToHope. Congratulations to both of you! Contact Stacie with your information so she can send you your prize. Next week, we will do another random drawing, this time starting with post 1291.
We will also draw each week from the Finished Yarn thread. This week we drew from posts 2-63. The random winner is Ar-Gile. Congratulations, Karen! Contact Stacie with your information and she will send your prize. Next week, we will do another random drawing, this time starting with post 64.
Stacie is working on:
Steph is working on:
- (not shown, but always worked on) Moderne Log Cabin Blanket(s) by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louisa Harding Ondine in many, many colorways. Project Page
Stacie is spinning:
- Daybreak Dyeworks 100% Falkland in the “Song Bird” Colorway
- Gourmet Stash Punis in the “Muted Pink Neon” Colorway
- The Droll Eclectic Merino/Tencel in the “Other Duties Assigned” Colorway
Steph is spinning:
- All Spun Up BFL/Silk in the “Rustic” colorway. Stash Page
- Western Sky Knits Merino/Tussah Silk in the “Lucy” colorway.
Steph finished spinning:
Tour de Fleece is happening now! Join Team Must Stash!
List of various fiber arts definitions (lots of spinning terms!)
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast