Special Thanks to:
- Donations: Barbara in MA, Katherine in Philly, Jennifer G in SA, Karen in OR & Jennifer P in PA who paid it forward!
- iTunes Reviews & Forum Posts: Thank you to all the fine folks who took the time to leave a review on iTunes or a comment in the Ravelry forum! We read each one and they really make us smile.
New Prize Giveaway Announced: This week we are giving away Zombified yarn donated by Heidi of Undead Yarn. Follow the link and tell us what you love in her shop in the appropriate thread on our Ravelry board. We will draw a winner via the random number generator on Episode #15.
Tangerine Designs Giveaway: A project bag donated by the lovely Casey of Tangerine Designs. The random winner is MonkeysMom1. Congratulations, Marianne! Contact Stacie with your info and she’ll mail your prize to you.
Tour de Fleece Week #3 Giveaway: Each week, Steph and Stacie will draw from the team thread on the TdF forum. This week, we drew two winners from posts 1291- 1936. The random winners are KnittyWittyShelle & Desz72. Congratulations to both of you! Contact Stacie with your information so she can send you your prize. Next week, we will do another random drawing, this time starting with post 1937.
We will also draw each week from the Finished Yarn thread. This week we drew from posts 64-140. The random winner is ChainofFools. Congratulations, Emily! Contact Stacie with your information and she will send your prize. Next week, we will do another random drawing, this time starting with post 141.
Stacie is working on:
- Rainbow Fail mitts of her own design using her own hand dyed yarn. Project Page
Steph is working on:
- (not shown, but always worked on) Moderne Log Cabin Blanket(s) by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louisa Harding Ondine in many, many colorways. Project Page
- Dandy Sir Cephalopod (thank you, Shannon!) by Susan Claudino using her own handspun from Dawning Dreams. Project Page
Stacie is spinning:
- Dawning Dreams 50/50 Merino/Bamboo in a gradient colorway
- Paper & Yarn SW Merino in the Drift colorway
- The Droll Eclectic Merino/Tencel in the “Other Duties Assigned” Colorway
Stacie finished spinning:
- Western Sky Knits SW Merino in the Wise Owl colorway–2 ply, 200yd
Steph is spinning:
Steph finished spinning:
Tour de Fleece is happening now! Join Team Must Stash!
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast