Special Thanks to:
- Donations: Karen in OR, Traci in IL, Erin in NSW, Michelle in TX, and Vanessa of VintageRoseKnittique on Etsy.
- Shout Out and a Thank You: Nikki of the blog Being Careful Not to Twist & Wendy of the SassyPants Knitter Podcast!
If you haven’t done so yet, vote for a start date for our future Handspun KAL
New Prize Giveaway Announced:
Stitch markers from VintageRoseKnittique Giveaway: One post per member of our group to be eligible to win a cute set of “I Love Must Stash Podcast” stitch markers. Please visit her shop come back and tell us what you love. The winner will be drawn randomly on our next podcast.
Undead Yarn Giveaway: The winner of the Zombified yarn donated by Heidi of Undead Yarn is Terraki. Congratulations, Victoria! PM Stacie with your information so she can mail out your prize.
Tour de Fleece Giveaway: Each week, Steph and Stacie will draw from the team thread on the TdF forum. This week, we drew two winners from posts 1936- 2284. Congratulations to EliannaKnits, aka Elisha! You win an orifice hook donated by Dena of Little Monkey Stitch & Spin. Congratulations also to Joyatee! You win a braid from Into the Whirled donated by an Anonymous Stasher! Contact Stacie with your information so she can send you your prize.
We will also draw each week from the Finished Yarn thread. This week we drew from posts 140-225. The random winner is ClimberChic. Congratulations, Dena! You win silk hankies donated by Heather of Western Sky Knits. Contact Stacie with your information and she will send your prize.
Stacie is working on:
- Tibetan Shrug an adaptation of Sivia Harding’s Tibetan Clouds Beaded Stole using Lorna’s Laces Helen’s Lace in the Satsuma colorway. Project Page
- Rainbow Fail mitts of her own design using her own hand dyed yarn. Project Page
Steph is working on:
- (not shown, but always worked on) Moderne Log Cabin Blanket(s) by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louisa Harding Ondine in many, many colorways. Project Page
Stacie is spinning:
- Dawning Dreams 50/50 Merino/Bamboo in a gradient colorway
Steph is spinning:
- Sampler packs from Natural Obsessions
Steph finished spinning:
- Rambouillet braid in the “Blackreach” colorway from Cloudlover Yarn & Fiber
- BFL from Dragonfly Dyewerx (thanks to Nikki from Being Careful Not to Twist for having an awesome giveaway!)
Tour de Fleece is happening now! Join Team Must Stash!
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast