Special Thanks to:
- Donations: Thank you Carmen, Julia, RaNae, Kate and Michelle!! You guys make all this possible.
The Handspun Kal will commence September 1st and run through the end of October. Decide what you want to knit, destash some stockpiles of handspun or finish that skein. You have one month to get it all sorted. Discussions and suggested patterns can be found on the MS forum in the Handspun thread.
For our non-spinners or owners of handspun, we will run a concurrent KAL but we are still working out all the details.
New Prize Giveaway Announced: We will be giving away something you love from the Etsy shop K8erpillar! One post per member of our group. The winner will be drawn randomly on podcast 18.
Stitch markers from VintageRoseKnittique Giveaway: The winner of this giveaway is KnittingWawa. Congratulations, Mindy! PM Stacie with your information and she can mail your prize to you.
Tour de Fleece FINAL Giveaway: From the team thread on the TdF forum, we drew two winners from posts 2284-2396. Congratulations to FromRaintoHope! You win Spunky Eclectic. For the Grand Prize drawn from the entire chat thread; Congratulations also to Simoom! You win a $30 gift certificate donated from Anne of Little Skein for her Etsy shop! Contact Stacie so she can hook you up with your prize.
We also drew from the Finished Yarn thread. The random winner is Yvonnet. You win Luxe Punis donated by Kate of Gourmet Stash from her Etsy shop. Contact Stacie and she will hook you up with your prize. Lastly, the Grand Prize drawn from the entire FO yarn thread winner is PhoenixFire. Congratulation! You win an 8 oz braid of The Painted Tiger donated by a lovely viewer. Contact Stacie with your information so she can mail out your prize.
Congratulations to all our participants and thank you to all our donators!!
Stacie is working on:
- Vanilla Socks using Trailing Clouds yarn in the Mind the Gap colorway. Project Page
- Jaywalker Socks by Grumperina using hand dyed self striping sock yarn in the unnamed colorway
- Tibetan Shrug an adaptation of Sivia Harding’s Tibetan Clouds Beaded Stole using Lorna’s Laces Helen’s Lace in the Satsuma colorway. Project Page
Steph is working on:
- (not shown, but always worked on) Moderne Log Cabin Blanket(s) by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louisa Harding Ondine in many, many colorways. Project Page
Stacie is spinning:
- Dawning Dreams 50/50 Merino/Bamboo in a gradient colorway
Steph is spinning:
Steph finished spinning:
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast