Special Thanks to:
- Donations: Thank you Jamie who is a two time winner! Heidi, Undead Yarns, who gifted you guys with a skein of Zombified and us with skeins from her shop!
The Handspun Kal will commence September 1st and run through the end of October. Decide what you want to knit, destash some stockpiles of handspun or finish that skein. You have one month to get it all sorted. Discussions and suggested patterns can be found on the MS forum in the Handspun thread.
For our non-spinners or non-owners of handspun, we will run a concurrent KAL but we are still working out all the details.
Current Giveaway: We are giving away something you love from the Etsy shop K8erpillar! The entry thread will remain open until we record Episode 18. Follow the prompt, one entry per member of the group.
Dishcloth Diva by Deb Buckingham, published by Cooperative Press
Stacie is working on:
- Jaywalker Socks by Grumperina using hand dyed self striping sock yarn in the unnamed colorway
Steph is working on:
- Moderne Log Cabin Blanket(s) by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louisa Harding Ondine in many, many colorways. Project Page
Steph is spinning:
- Organic Polwarth from Widdershin Woolworks. Stash Page
- SW Merino from Paper and Yarn in the Linda Loo colorway. Stash Page
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast