Special Thanks to:
- All of our viewers! You guys are awesome and the Ravelry group brings so much joy to us.
Stitched Together blog and podcast. Chrissy has been blogging for years and her posts are always full of wonderful information and lovely pictures. She started an audio podcast earlier this year and it’s a pleasure to listen to. Check her out!
Kate is giving away something from her Etsy shop, K8erpillar! We drew a random number and knittingnonsense is the winner! Congratulations, Sarah! Contact Stacie for your prize.
We are also giving away a digital copy of Dishcloth Diva by Deb Buckingham, courtesy of Cooperative Press. We drew a random number and yarning4asmile is the winner! Congratulations, Kimberly! Contact Stacie for your prize.
We will be giving away a hand felted tin and hand made stitch markers, both made by Jelby, courtesy of Candon. Go to our Ravelry group and find the appropriate thread and follow the prompt to enter for your chance to win. We will draw a random number on Episode 19.
Stacie is working on:
- Jaywalker Socks by Grumperina using her own hand dyed self striping sock yarn in an unnamed colorway.
- Mesh Panel Tee by Myrna Batten using her own hand dyed lace yarn in the Caribbean Swim colorway. Project Page
Steph is working on:
- Nuvem by Martina Behm using her own handspun from Natural Obsessions. Project Page.
- Plain Vanilla socks of her own design using Cascade Heritage Silk Paints in the Vino colorway. Project Page
- Acer Cardigan by Amy Christoffers using Miss Babs Yowza! in the Ruby Spinel colorway. Project Page
- Hermit Crab by Hansi Singh using various fingering weight leftovers. Project Page
and always worked on, but not mentioned this time:
- Moderne Log Cabin Blanket(s) by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louisa Harding Ondine in many, many colorways. Project Page
- Neutrals and Contemporary dishcloths by Deb Buckingham using Hobby Lobby’s I love this cotton! in denim and in white. Project Page 1 and 2
- Organic dishcloth by Deb Buckingham using Cascade Yarns Pima Tencel in colorway 4084. Project Page
- Another Neutrals dishcloth this time using Sugar ‘n Cream in light blue. Project Page
- Pin Striped socks by Julia Swart using Must Stash Yarn & Fiber Ritz Sock in the Vela Nebula colorway. Project Page
No spinning this week
- Miss Babs Yowza — Whatta Skein! in the Ruby Spinel colorway. Stash Page
- Larkshead SW Merino sock yarn in the Rainbow Farts colorway. Stash Page
Spinzilla registration has opened
Dishcloth Diva KAL in the Cooperative Press Ravelry group
Stacie is opening up an online shop, Must Stash Yarn & Fiber, for her hand dyed yarn! Her grand opening is Monday, August 26 at 9pm Central.
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast