Special Thanks to:
- Donations: Jean, Kate from Gourmet Stash (pattern giveaway), Cyndi (future giveaway)
- Thank you to Joeli Caparco for gifting us her Extracontrary Cockleshells pattern. It is an adult version of Contrary Cockleshells, which was part of a book review we did a couple of months ago.
- Good Yarn Guide video podcast with Rachel
This Episode’s Giveaway:
We are giving away a hand felted tin and hand made stitch markers, both made by Jelby, courtesy of Candon. We drew a random number and angelacaura is the winner! Congratulations, Angela! Contact Stacie for your prize.
In honor of our upcoming Handspun KAL, Kate of Gourmet Stash would like to gift two of our members with a copy of her pattern Slip & Slide Cowl. It is perfect for handspun and has two sizes so can be knit with leftovers. Go to the appropriate thread and follow the prompt for your chance to win.
Alison Ziegler is fundraising for the Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network and she wrote a sock pattern, A Little Help From My Friends. We would like to help her a little bit by gifting this pattern to one of our viewers! In addition, Stacie will gift the recipient one of her hand dyed yarns. Go to the the appropriate thread and follow the prompt for your chance to win.
Our Handspun KAL will commence September 1 and continue through October 31, 2013. We will open a chatter thread where you can talk about your yarn, project, and post progress pictures.
Our “Rhinebeck or Bust” KAL will also commence September 1 and continue through October 31, 2013. We will open a chatter thread where you can talk, plan, and ask questions. We talk about the rules in the show, but we will also post them in the thread description along with pictures of the prizes.
Stacie is working on:
- All Season Sleep Sack o’ Baby by Knit-Knerd Designs using Berroco Comfort in multiple colorways.
Steph is working on:
- Acer Cardigan by Amy Christoffers using Miss Babs Yowza! in the Ruby Spinel colorway. Project Page
- Hermit Crab by Hansi Singh using various fingering weight leftovers. Project Page
- Fruit Loop by Kristi Geraci using Vesper in the Rainbow Love colorway. Project Page
and always worked on, but not mentioned this time:
- Moderne Log Cabin Blanket(s) by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louisa Harding Ondine in many, many colorways. Project Page
- Plain Vanilla socks of her own design using Cascade Heritage Silk Paints in the Vino colorway. Project Page
Steph is spinning:
Stacie is opening up an online shop, Must Stash Yarn & Fiber, for her hand dyed yarn! Her grand opening is Monday, August 26 at 9pm Central.
Stacie mentioned Bláithín by Kate Davies.
Stacie wore her Make Up Your Mind tank.
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast