Special Thanks to:
- Donations: Nikki, Susan, Retha & Sheila of the Black Isle Crafts podcast!!! Thank you!
- Intertwined Stitches video podcast with Stephanie and Lakshmi
- And for our French speaking viewers, check out Tricot-jasette video podcast with Annie
This Episode’s Giveaways:
We are giving away 2 copies of the Slip & Slide Cowl, courtesy of the designer, Kate. We drew random numbers from the thread and CasseyMarie74 and KateWarner were the winners! Congratulations, you guys! Contact Stacie for your prize.
We are also giving away the pattern A Little Help From My Friends and hand dyed yarn. We drew a random number and yarning4asmile is the winner! Congratulations! Contact Stacie for your prize! We would also like to encourage those who are able to do so, to please consider buying or gifting the pattern on Ravelry. Half of the proceeds go to a wonderful cause and it is a beautiful sock pattern.
Stephanie, aka XCOMom, made some stitch markers for us to give away! Go to our group and find the thread and follow the prompt. We will draw a random winner in episode 21. Also, keep an eye on Stacie’s shop updates — she will soon be featuring Stephanie’s work.
Our Handspun KAL will commence September 1 and continue through October 31, 2013.
Our “Rhinebeck or Bust” KAL will also commence September 1 and continue through October 31, 2013.
Stacie is working on:
- All Season Sleep Sack o’ Baby by Knit-Knerd Designs using Berroco Comfort in multiple colorways.
Steph is working on:
- Acer Cardigan by Amy Christoffers using Miss Babs Yowza! in the Ruby Spinel colorway. Project Page
- Nuvem by Martina Behm using her own handspun from Natural Obsessions. Project Page.
- Fruit Loop by Kristi Geraci using Vesper in the Rainbow Love colorway. Project Page
and always worked on, but not mentioned this time:
- Moderne Log Cabin Blanket(s) by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louisa Harding Ondine in many, many colorways. Project Page
Steph is spinning:
Western Sky Knits 80/20 Merino/Nylon in the Cloudy Rainbows colorway
Dye-namic Duo craft along with Craft Stash.
Steph’s new bag was from Fat Squirrel Fibers
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast