Special Thanks to:
- Donations: Thank you to Sally and Lauren! Your donations make giveaways so much easier!!
Stephanie, aka XCOMom, made mustache stitch markers for us to give away! We decided to let this one roll over to the next week, so you still have time to enter!
Mari, aka MariGayle, of Spartickes Dyes is going to host a 3 month yarn/pattern club to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas/Hanukkah. She is giving away a spot, valued at $135, in the club to one of our lovely viewers! The club closes September 17 and is limited to 20 people, so if you want to guarantee you have a spot, go ahead and sign up and if perchance you are the lucky winner, Mari will refund you the money. Go to our group and find the appropriate thread to enter your chance to win. We will draw during episode 22!
Our Handspun KAL and our Rhinebeck or Bust KAL have both started and will continue through October 31, 2013. Join in the chatter and camaraderie as we knit our way into autumn! We showed off 2 prizes for our Rhinebeck KAL: a lovely bag from Unic Designs and 2 skeins of Squoosh yarn donated by a lovely Anonymous Stasher.
Stacie is working on:
Steph is working on:
- Acer Cardigan by Amy Christoffers using Miss Babs Yowza! in the Ruby Spinel colorway. Project Page
- Nuvem by Martina Behm using her own handspun from Natural Obsessions. Project Page.
- Fruit Loop by Kristi Geraci using Vesper in the Rainbow Love colorway. Project Page
- Fish Hat [Dead or Alive?] by Thelma Egberts in handspun and Cascade 220 Project Page 1 and 2
and always worked on, but not actually shown this time:
- Moderne Log Cabin Blanket(s) by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louisa Harding Ondine in many, many colorways. Project Page
Steph is spinning:
Steph stashed some 100% Bamboo from Dawning Dreams in the Night Dreams colorway
Steph’s new bag and stitch markers are from Little Skein in the Big Wool
Spinzilla is coming!
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast