Special Thanks to:
- Donations! We appreciate each one of you so very much! Your buttons are on their way.
Stephanie, aka XCOMom, made mustache stitch markers for us to give away! We drew a random number from the thread and Allisonroseboom is the winner! Congratulations, Allison! Contact Stacie with your information and she will send out your prize.
Mari, aka MariGayle, of Spartickes Dyes is going to host a 3 month yarn/pattern club to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas/Hanukkah. She is giving away a spot, valued at $135, in the club to one of our lovely viewers! We drew a random number from the giveaway thread and Growlingatyou is the winner! Congratulations, Jenn! Contact Stacie with your information and she will send out your prize.
Wolfe Farm sample pack: Apple Crisp body bar, sample Happy Birthday body bar, sample lotions in Apple Crisp, Pumpkin Spice and Candy Corn plus a 20% coupon for their shop. Follow the link to their shop and then come back to Ravelry and tell us what you like. One entry per member of the group please.
Our Handspun KAL and our Rhinebeck or Bust KAL have both started and will continue through October 31, 2013. Join in the chatter and camaraderie as we knit our way into autumn! We will be giving away 2 prizes for our Rhinebeck KAL: a lovely bag from Unic Designs and 2 skeins of Squoosh yarn donated by a lovely Anonymous Stasher.
Stacie is working on:
Steph is working on:
- White Pine by Amy Christoffers using hand dyed worsted from Must Stash Yarn & Fiber. Project Page.
- Fruit Loop by Kristi Geraci using Vesper in the Rainbow Love colorway. Project Page
- Moderne Log Cabin Blanket(s) by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louisa Harding Ondine in many, many colorways. Project Page
- Acer Cardigan by Amy Christoffers using Miss Babs Yowza! in the Ruby Spinel colorway. Project Page
- Fish Hat [Dead or Alive?] by Thelma Egberts in handspun and Cascade 220 Project Page 1 and 2
Steph is spinning:
Steph finished spinning:
Gourmet Stash gradient punis!!
Manos del Uruguay Lace in the Fira Fuchsia colorway
Madelinetosh Sock in the Sigrid colorway
Hazel Knits Entice in the Equinox colorway.
Gourmet Stash luxe punis
bags from Fat Squirrel Fibers
Bobbins Up! bobbins can be found here
Spinzilla is coming!
Stacie wore her Terribly Simple shawl
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast