- $5 off any purchase $20 or more from Wolfe Farms. Thank you Dawn!
- Carolina Fiber Frolic Retreat, November 8-10, 2013, sounds like a great time in a beautiful setting with other fiber enthusiasts. If you mention Must Stash when registering, you will get a special discounted rate of $115. Check them out to read more about this event on their blog.
This week we are giving away some KirbyWirby Kaleidoscope fingering weight from a lovely Anonymous Stasher. We drew a random number from the thread and Blonde20Fan is the winner! Congratulations, Jessie! Contact Stacie and she will mail out your prize.
Next week we are giving away a Happy Again kit from Little Skein. Go to our group on Ravelry and find the appropriate thread and follow the prompt for your chance to win. We will draw a random winner on our next episode.
Our Handspun KAL and our Rhinebeck or Bust KAL have both started and will continue through October 31, 2013. Join in the chatter and camaraderie as we knit our way into autumn! We will be giving away 2 prizes for our Rhinebeck KAL: a lovely bag from Unic Designs and 2 skeins of Squoosh yarn donated by a lovely Anonymous Stasher.
Stacie is working on:
Steph is working on:
- White Pine by Amy Christoffers using hand dyed worsted from Must Stash Yarn & Fiber. Project Page.
- Stolen Swock (Vanilla sock pattern) using Must Stash Yarn & Fiber Ritz in the Night @ The Roxbury colorway. Project Page
Stacie is spinning:
- Dawning Dreams gradient braid
Steph is spinning:
- Superwash Merino from Two if By Hand in the Patronus colorway. Stash Page
- Ashland Bay Organic Polwarth for Spinzilla. Stash Page
Spinzilla is happening!
Steph was wearing her Grace cardigan
Stacie was wearing her Hitchhiker
Steph’s punis were from Gourmet Stash
Kate Davies’ steek tutorials can be found here
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast