Special Thanks to:
- Yarning4asmile (Kimberly) who paid it forward
- Kate from Australia sent us some goodies
- Knitnpurlgirl (Courtney) who has donated a bag from her Etsy shop: Sew for Ewe
- An Anonymous Stasher donated another prize to our Rhinebeck or Bust KAL — yarn from Gnome Acres
We are giving away a Happy Again kit from Little Skein. We chose a random number from the thread and the winner is: KnonnyKnits. Congratulations, Nonny! PM Stacie with your information and she will get your prize to you.
Our Handspun KAL and our Rhinebeck or Bust KAL have both started and will continue through October 31, 2013. Join in the chatter and camaraderie as we knit our way into autumn! We will be giving away 3 prizes for our Rhinebeck KAL: a lovely bag from Unic Designs, 2 skeins of Squoosh yarn donated by a lovely Anonymous Stasher, and 1 skein of Gnome Acres sock yarn.
Stacie is working on:
Steph is working on:
- White Pine by Amy Christoffers using hand dyed worsted from Must Stash Yarn & Fiber. Project Page.
- Stolen Swock (Vanilla sock pattern) using Must Stash Yarn & Fiber Ritz in the Night @ The Roxbury colorway. Project Page
- $5 in Paris by Anna Peck Maliszewski using Sesia Pura Lana Ecologica. Project Page
- Organic Polwarth from Ashland Bay
- Batt from Dawning Dreams in the Summer Wishes colorway
- Color Crush Punis from Gourmet Stash
More punis from Gourmet Stash! Addicted, much?
Steph wore her Dinner in the Eiffel Tower shawl knit from STRANDavarious Heavenly
Stacie wore her Old Man & The Sea vest knit from Pashmina
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast