- First, shout out to Dianne of Suburban Stitcher podcast. She is truly a lovely person and fun to hang out with. Thanks for meeting up with us, Dianne! You can watch her podcast on her blog or via iTunes.
- And thank you to all the lovely people who said “Hi” to us at Kid ‘n Ewe. We had a great time talking to you in person and getting to put faces to names. YOU GUYS are why we podcast!
Today we gave away a copy of A Little Help From My Friends by Alison Ziegler along with a set of stitch markers from K8erpillar. We drew a random number from the thread and sarahmearly is the winner! Congratulations! Contact Stacie with your information and she will get you your prize.
Next week we are giving away a skein of “Baah! La Jolla” yarn courtesy of our dear friend, Raquel. Go to our group on Ravelry and find the appropriate thread and follow the prompt. We will draw a winner next episode.
Good friend of the podcast, Kate, of Gourmet Stash is collaborating with Liz of Hobbledehoy on a “Nerdy Spin Along Collaborative: LUXURY Edition”. Kate has Heroes themes and Liz has the Villains! Check out more information about the Spin Along in either of their shops and check our next episode for a cool giveaway opportunity.
Stacie is proud to finally announce the details on her collaboration with Mel Ski of Single Handed Knits! Stacie dyed yarn specifically for the cardigan Mel designed, called Halele’a. The pattern is not up in Ravelry (yet! It’s coming!), but you can get a preview in the joint podcast Stacie and Mel did as well as get more information and pre-order your kits in Stacie’s shop. Kits are available for pre-order November 8-20 and will ship by December 10 just in time for the KAL start date of December 26.
Stacie is working on:
- Halele’a by Mel Ski using Must Stash Yarn & Fiber Helluva Skein in the Ka Pua colorway.
- Sockhead Hat by Kelly McClure using Wooly Wonka Nimue in the Highlander colorway.
Steph is working on:.
- Annabelle’s Extra Yarn by Laura Linneman using Gynx Yarns BFL sock in the Extra colorway. Project Page
- Nuvem by Martina Behm using her own handspun. Project Page
- Vanilla socks of her own design using KnitPicks Felici Sport in the Southwest colorway. Project Page
- Sockhead Hat by Kelly McClure using Miss Babs Northumbria in the Deep Sea Jellyfish colorway. Project Page
Steph is spinning:
- Undyed organic polwarth for a sweater. And she’s super proud of this accomplishment.
- Teeny-tiny bump of cashmere/silk from Natural Obsessions using her new Jerri Brock spindle
- Lotus Yarns Silky Cashmere in Red
- Natural Obsessions Camel/Silk in Teal
- FiberObsessions Merino top in Aquatic Adventure
- Yak/silk from Spinning Straw into Gold
- Notable Gnome
- bag from Little Monkey Stitch ‘n Spin
- mug from Knitting Lagniappe
- Wooly Wonka
- Alisha Goes Around
Steph wore her Vermont Shawl
Stacie wore her Aidez
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Shop
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast