Stacie is working on:
- Sock Monkey Hair Sack (own pattern) using Kirbywirby self-striping worsted in the Rhinebeck Pajama Party colorway.
Steph is working on:.
- Annabelle’s Extra Yarn by Laura Linneman using Gynx Yarns BFL sock in the Extra colorway. Project Page
- Nuvem by Martina Behm using her own handspun. Project Page
- Lattice by Rose Beck using Berroco Vintage DK in the Paprika colorway. Project Page
- Vanilla socks of her own design using KnitPicks Felici Sport in the Southwest colorway. Project Page
- $5 in Paris by Anna Peck Maliszewski using Sesia Pura Lana Ecologica. Project Page
Steph is spinning:
- bag from Ploverbird
Danie and Susie host Prairie Girls Knit and Spin podcast and they are a delight to listen to. Check them out!
Halele’a, a collaboration between Stacie and Mel of Single Handed Knits, is up in Ravelry. Stacie is now closed for yarn pre-orders, but you don’t have to have official Must Stash yarn to join in the KAL, starting December 26. Pre-ordered kits will ship by December 10th. Missed out on yarn? Stacie and Mel are coming up with a sport weight version! More details on that as they develop.
Let’s have a “Finish it!” KAL for the month of December! Have a project you need to finish before the end of the year? Holiday knitting to get done? Let’s all craft together and talk and cheer each other on over in this thread.
Today we gave away a skein of “Baah! La Jolla” yarn courtesy of our dear friend, Raquel.. We drew a random number from the thread and zenknits130 is the winner! Congratulations! Contact Stacie with your information and she will get you your prize.
Next episode we are giving away a set from the “Nerdy Spin Along Collaborative: LUXURY Edition” by Hobbledehoy and Gourmet Stash! Go to our group on Ravelry and find the appropriate thread and follow the prompt. We will draw a winner next episode.
Stacie wore her Irish Coffee
Steph wore her Sockhead Hat
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Shop
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast