Stacie is working on:
Steph is working on:.
- Moderne Log Cabin Blanket(s) by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne using Louis Harding Ondine in multiple colorways. Project Page
- Lattice by Rose Beck using Berroco Vintage DK in the Paprika colorway. Project Page
- Annabelle’s Extra Yarn by Laura Linneman using Gynx Yarns BFL sock in the Extra colorway. Project Page
- Nuvem by Martina Behm using her own handspun. Project Page
- Gifty Cowl/Infinity Scarf by Triona Murphy using Classic Elite Yarns Toboggan in the Ebony colorway. Project Page
Kirby Wirby worsted self-striping in the “Elf Village” colorway
Thank you to Anne of Little Skein in the Big Wool for sending us a Velveteen Rabbit kit! Stacie and Steph debated back and forth over who would get to knit it and then… decided to gift it to a dear friend, Claire. Claire has been eyeing the kit from Day 1 (no, seriously, STALKING the kit), so we thought it would be fun to let her have it, knit it, and then guest star on the podcast to tell us all about it.
For more information about the kit, go to Anne’s shop. She’s taking pre-orders now!
Halele’a, a collaboration between Stacie and Mel of Single Handed Knits, is up in Ravelry. Stacie is now closed for yarn pre-orders, but you don’t have to have official Must Stash yarn to join in the KAL, starting December 26. Pre-ordered kits have all shipped!
Let’s have a “Finish it!” KAL for the month of December! Have a project you need to finish before the end of the year? Holiday knitting to get done? Let’s all craft together and talk and cheer each other on over in this thread.
Today we gave away a set from the “Nerdy Spin Along Collaborative: LUXURY Edition” by Hobbledehoy and Gourmet Stash. We drew a random number from the thread and nomenescio1840 is the winner! Congratulations, Julia! Contact Stacie with your information and she will put you in touch with Kate and Liz.
Stacie is now carrying lip balm, cuticle cream, and lotion bars from Notable Gnome. Check it out here.
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Shop
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast