Don’t forget the Halele’a KAL starts December 26th.
Our “Finish it!” KAL for the month of December is coming along swimmingly.
Next episode, we will be giving away a skein of Zealana Air Marle and a Symfonie Rose shawl pin from Knitter’s Pride, both donated by Stefanie of Stitchcraft Marketing (formerly known as The Wool Wide Web). Go to our Ravelry group, find the appropriate thread, follow the prompt, and we will draw a random number when we record our next episode.
Stacie is working on:
- Hair Sack Hat of her own design using her own yarn, Must Stash Yarn & Fiber in a self-striping worsted in a yet-to-be-named colorway.
Steph is working on:.
- Monster Cowl by Julia Allen in KirbyWirby’s Self-Striping Worsted in the Elf Village colorway. Project Page
- Lattice by Rose Beck using Berroco Vintage DK in the Paprika colorway. Project Page
- Gifty Cowl/Infinity Scarf by Triona Murphy using Classic Elite Yarns Toboggan in the Garnet colorway. Project Page
- Patty mug cozy by Jenny Raymond using Araucania Nature Wool Chunky in the Steel Blue colorway. Project Page
Don’t forget to pick up your own Velveteen Rabbit kit from Anne’s shop, Little Skein in the Big Wool. She’s taking pre-orders now!
We forgot to mention, but Stacie was wearing her Dark and Stormy sweater.
Follow Stacie on all the various social media places (see below) for info on her next shop update — It’s soon, but she doesn’t know exactly when yet!
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Shop
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast