Hey Folks! Just a note to let you know that I have a new base, Hipster, in the shop. It is a ultra springy 8 ply sport weight 100% superwash merino and it a delight to knit with. Mel of Singlehanded Knits podcast and blog used Hipster to design her latest cardigan, Hana Hou.
Mel choose the Marble colorway and you can find this and six other colors to select from in the shop!
From the top left clockwise: Texas Rose, Morning Flower, Leaf, New Lawn, Graphite, Canyon Lake, Marble & Granite.
And, I am super excited to carry a selection of exclusive Little Skein bags!
This design is a limited edition, created especially for Must Stash Fibers and the Hana Hou cardigan. It is designed to fit Hana Hou – and and will also fit most sweater projects.
The bag will comfortably hold 700+ grams of sportweight yarn and your work in progress. It is a roomy 18” wide by 10” tall, with a 13” x 5” rectangular base.
The Hana Hou sweater bag is handcrafted by littleskein, with limited edition fabrics, artisan-quality construction, wristlet handle with swivel clasp, inspirational word ring and a custom-designed zipper pull.
The Hana Hou sweater bag:
· Is 18″ wide, 10” tall, and has an 13″x5″ rectangular base
· Includes a detachable wristlet-size handle with swivel clasp hardware
· Has an inspirational “word ring” to inspire your knitting. The ring reads, “LOVE DREAM HOPE TRUST”
· Features a custom-designed “sweater girl” zipper pull, together with a 1/8” satin ribbon pull in a coordinating color
· Has fully enclosed seams, artisan-quality construction, top-stitching and extra interfacing wherever needed
· Is handcrafted, one at a time, by littleskein in a smoke-free, pet-free, kid-friendly studio
I’m very glad to have these bags for a limited time!