- Thank you to all of you! We couldn’t have made this year happen without you
- Thank you to all of the companies and indie shop owners and designers who contributed prizes over the past year.
- Thank you to Sarah, who so generously donated money recently.
- Thank you to Stephanie, who was kind enough to send a little gift our way (Glow-in-the-dark Mustaches!)
We gave away a Lone Star Arts bag. We drew a random number and post #51, barbn77, was the winner! Congratulations, Barb! Contact Stacie with your information and she will mail your prize out to you.
It’s our Podiversary! Let’s give away a lot of yarn and fiber!
YOU GET YARN! AND YOU GET YARN! EVERYBODY GETS YARN!
We also have 1 oz of luxury blend punis from Gourmet Stash in her anniversary colorway, “A Bit of the Bubbly”. Thank you, Kate!
And a braid of BFL/Silk fiber from Juno Fibre Arts. Asti also sent us a coupon code for free shipping until March 11. Perfect timing for her next update, which is February 27 at 6 pm GMT.
Stacie would like to give away some of her hand dyed yarn, Must Stash Yarn & Fiber, in the newly revamped “Candy Crush” colorway.
And Steph is giving away some Valley Yarns 100% Tencel in the “Spice” colorway.
We’ll have separate threads for each of the prizes, so you can pick and choose which one(s) you would like to win — or enter for them all! Just follow the prompts and, as always, one post per member of the group.
Stacie is working on:
- Cap Sleeve Lattice Top using Must Stash Yarn & Fiber Hipster sport
Steph is working on:
- Lanesplitter Skirt using Noro Taiyo
Don’t forget, Juno Fibre Arts has a coupon code for free shipping! Code is good until March 11, 2014.
Steph mentioned Vintage Rose stitch markers. Check out her shop!
Jennie the Potter has great mugs
Stacie wore her Pomme de pin sweater.
Find us at: