- Deb! Deb also has a wonderful blog; you should check it out!
- Kate from Gourmet Stash
Thank you so much, ladies. We appreciate it!
Come see us:
- We will be attending the DFW Fiberfest located in Irving, TX. Also, there will be an official Podcaster Meetup on Saturday, tentatively scheduled for 1pm. If you’re planning on being in the Irving area that weekend, we would love to meet you! For more information, join the DFW Fiber Fest board on Ravelry.
It’s our Podiversary! Let’s give away a lot of yarn and fiber!
The winner of 2 skeins of SilverSpun by LanaMundi yarns is post #34, Sharonathemom! Congratulations, Sharon! Thanks to Laurie of Feel Good Yarn Company for the generous donation and special thanks to Stefanie of Stitchcraft Marketing for sending Laurie our way.
The winner of 1 oz of luxury blend punis from Gourmet Stash is post #162, jvdh! Congratulations, Joyce! Thank you, Kate, for the donation.
The winner of BFL/Silk fiber from Juno Fibre Arts is post #111, tawnyone! Congratulations, Sophie! Don’t forget your free shipping code to Asti’s store is good until March 11.
The winner of Must Stash Yarn & Fiber Candycrush is post #102, Cords06! Congratulations, Abbi!
And the winner of Valley Yarns 100% Tencel is post #102, cwheeler1963! Congratulations, Cristy!
Everyone can contact Stacie for your prizes. Thank you for participating!
Stacie is working on:
- Vanilla sock in Must Stash Yarn & Fiber (keep an eye out for the upcoming kit collaboration with Megan Williams and Little Skein)
- Cap Sleeve Lattice Top using Must Stash Yarn & Fiber Hipster sport
Steph is working on:
- bag from The Silver Shed USA
Stacie is plannning on having a small update on Saturday, March 8. Keep an eye on her Instagram or on the blog for sneak peeks and more information.
Don’t forget, the Juno Fibre Arts code expires March 11, 2014.
Steph and Stacie mentioned Vintage Rose stitch markers. Check out her shop!
Find us at: