- Pam, aka aquilterknits,& her daughter Jessica Berish sent us the Jamberry Nail samples and giveaway! Check out her FB page for additional info on Jamberry Nails: http://www.facebook.com/inspire.jamberrynails
- flipstainforever, aka Becky, thank you for the dowels!
- May will be month of socks & Stitch Surfer KAL
- plan to “Flash Your Stash” in June
- Jamberry giveaway coming soon
This week we are giving away a copy of Sarah Punderson’s new shawl pattern, Rippling. Go to our group, find the appropriate thread, and follow the prompt for your chance to win. As always, one post per member of the group and we will draw a random winner in an upcoming episode.
Stacie is working on:
- Rippling shawl in Must Stash Yarn & Fiber
- Hybrid Vanilla/To the Moon and Back socks in Must Stash Yarn & Fiber Ritz sock.
- Summer top of her own design in Must Stash Yarn & Fiber Blue Note sock.
- Carnaby Skirt in Must Stash Yarn & Fiber Rubenesque (new base, coming soon!)
Steph is working on:
- No Purl Monkey socks in Gynx BFL sock
- Vanilla socks in Must Stash Yarn & Fiber Ritz sock
- Foolproof Cowl in String Theory Caper and Hazel Knits Entice
Steph is spinning:
- Australian Merino Top from FiberObsessions in the Aquatic Adventure colorway
- Mulberry silk from WSK in the Poppyseed colorway
Steph finished spinning:
- Gourmet Stash Punis in the Lisa Frank colorway
- Must Stash Perfect Sock in the Anna & Elsa colorway
“Over the Moon” kits available at Little Skein. Kits feature Stacie’s yarn, a pattern from Megan Williams, and custom fabric bags from Anne herself.
Vintage Rose Stitch Markers can be found here
Stacie wore her Goodale.
Bitchy Resting Face PSA — #RBFawareness
Find us at: