- Steph would like to thank Jennifer, aka ilovemeyarn, for generously sending her some project bags.
- Stacie would like to thank Shannon, aka minervaturkey, for sending a cute goodie her way.
- May will be month of socks & Stitch Surfer KAL
- plan to “Flash Your Stash” in June
We are giving away a copy of Sarah Punderson’s new shawl pattern, Rippling and, courtesy of Sarah, we are sweetening the deal with giving away an additional pattern — winner’s choice. Go to our group, find the appropriate thread, and follow the prompt for your chance to win. As always, one post per member of the group and we will draw TWO random winners in an upcoming episode.
Stacie is working on:
- Rippling shawl in Must Stash Yarn & Fiber
- Hybrid Vanilla/To the Moon and Back socks in Must Stash Yarn & Fiber Ritz sock.
- Summer top of her own design in Must Stash Yarn & Fiber Blue Note sock.
Steph is working on:
- No Purl Monkey socks in Gynx BFL sock
- Vanilla socks in Must Stash Yarn & Fiber Ritz sock
- Foolproof Cowl in String Theory Caper and Hazel Knits Entice
Steph is spinning:
- Australian Merino Top from FiberObsessions in the Aquatic Adventure colorway
“Over the Moon” kits available at Little Skein. Kits feature Stacie’s yarn, a pattern from Megan Williams, and custom fabric bags from Anne herself.
Find us at: