On our radar:
- Sunburst shawl by Sarah Punderson of Sarah Montie Handknits
We are letting our current giveaway ride a bit longer due to the delay in uploading the last episode. We asked that new sock knitters who recently completed their first pair of socks post pictures of their finished socks in order to enter to win a special Fox in Rainbow Socks bag donated by Anne of Little Skein in the Big Wool. Remember that WIPs counted — as long as you finished your very first pair of socks during May 2014, it doesn’t matter when you cast them on.
Stitch Surfer KAL:
Prizes will include: a bag from Diane of The Knotted Bag, 2 bags from Melissa of Ploverbird, a bag from Michelle of Studio in the Green, and yarn from an Anonymous Stasher: Kangaroo Dyer, Three Irish Girls, and Sweet Georgia Yarn. Thank you to all our generous prize donors!
Keep on flashing your stash! You can chit chat about your goals and share pictures here in our chat thread. Use the hashtag #stashflash2014 on Ravelry and social media. In addition, Stacie flashed her stash in this video and Steph flashed her stash in this blog post and this blog post.
Stacie is working on:
- Vanilla Sock in Must Stash Perfect Sock “Martian Rainbow”
- Vanilla Sock in Must Stash Perfect Sock “Sesame Sock”
Steph is working on:
Steph is spinning:
- Random bits with her new supported spindle
Steph finished spinning:
This seems to be a re-occurring question, so we’ll try and link to all the project bags we used in the show:
- Bags by Awesome Grannie (hot air balloons)
- Studio in the Green (chevron sock sack with divider)
- Lowland Originals (eye glasses project bag)
- Suburban Stitcher (Matryoshka)
The mannequin over Stacie’s shoulder wore Buttony.
Find us at:
Facebook: Must Stash Shop
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast