Stacie is working on:
- Vanilla socks in Must Stash Yarn Unicorn Apocalypse
Steph is working on:
- Rolling Rock in Blue Moon Fiber Arts Victoria
- Tucci Sweater in Miss Babs Yowza
- Woven cowl in Berroco Comfort DK
We drew for our TdF FO thread and the random number generator picked posts:
- Number 32 who was knitterchow. Congratulations, Cathy! You win Manos Fiber c/o Stitch Craft Marketing and Fairmount Fibers.
- Number 47 who was DQKnits. Congratulations, Jen! You win a PDF copy of Milady’s Cowl, c/o Snug Knits
Contact Steph and she will send your name along to the appropriate people. As always, thank you to our generous prize donors and thanks to you all for participating in Team Must Stash.
For our next giveaway, we have Bags by Awesome Grannie! Go to Darlene’s etsy shop and take a look around. See something you like? Go to the giveaway thread on our Ravelry board and tell us about it! We will draw a random winner for our next episode and that person will win their favorite thing in Darlene’s shop. One post per member of the group and a big thank you to Bags by Awesome Grannie for giving us such a great giveaway opportunity!
The mannequin behind us wore Stacie’s Ohlala sweater.
Steph wore her Elizabeth Shawl
Stash Dash is wrapping up this week
Steph’s loom (!)
Find us at:
Facebook: Must Stash Shop
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast