- Thank you to Sarah for her generous donation! You helped make the magic happen!
- Thank you to Victoria for the goodies from Japan and for the bag prize donations!
Stacie is working on:
Steph is working on:
- Rolling Rock in Blue Moon Fiber Arts Victoria
- Tucci Sweater in Miss Babs Yowza
- Mayapple in Must Stash Yarn
- Sock samples in Unicorn Apocalypse and Fae Queen
- Cephalopod Yarns Skinny Bugga! in the Flamboyant Cuttlefish colorway
- Must Stash Yarn and Fiber Superwash Merino Fiber in Rainbow
Join us in the officially unofficial Rhinebeck or Bust KAL! No rules, no prizes, no deadlines. Just fun and pictures and chattiness.
We drew for our winner for the Bags by Awesome Grannie giveaway. The random number generator picked post number 34, who was MichelleOwls. Congratulations, Michelle! Contact Steph and she’ll get you in touch with Darlene. Thank you to everyone who participated and a big thank you to Darlene for such a wonderful prize opportunity.
For our next giveaway, we have buttons from Fastenation Studio! Hannah hand makes adorable buttons and she wants to give away one set to one lucky viewer. Go to her website or to her Etsy shop and take a look around. Then find the Fastenation Studio giveaway thread in our Ravelry group and tell us which buttons were your favorite! As usual, one post per member of the group, and we will draw a random winner for Episode 51.
The mannequin behind us wore Stacie’s Ohlala sweater.
Find us at:
Facebook: Must Stash Shop
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast