We appreciate the generous donations given by Jill L. & Melanie B.!
Steph wants to say “Thank you!” for all the birthday wishes! You guys made it special.
On our Radar:
Wendy Graham aka Sillyfru aka the Sassypants Knitter podcast host was recently diagnosed with a rare but highly treatable form of Leukemia. Please help her fight this battle by sending your support, prayers, virtual hugs. If you would like to donate to help Fru with the cost of treatment you can:
- Donate directly at Wendy’s GoFundMe page.
- Shop special “Fru” colorways at certain Indies such as KirbyWirby, Highland Handmades, etc or buy the e-book from MonsterMania. Check their Instagrams for shop update info.
- Click or use the hashtag #crushthesack on Instagram to spread the word and see how else you can help out. Some people are auctioning yarn, offering patterns, and more Indies are donating their talent to help Fru.
Stacie is working on:
Steph is working on:
- Sundottir in Cascade 220 Heathers and rainbow handspun
- Sockhead hat in Manos Alegria
- Vanilla Latte socks in Lollipop yarn
- Rolling Rock in Blue Moon Fiber Arts Victoria
- Secret Knitting…. 😉
Steph is spinning:
Steph finished spinning:
- “Fru’s Jam” in DK weight from Daizie Knits
- String Theory Inertia in the Resistor colorway
- String Theory Tachyon in the Muon colorway
- Merino/Tencel from Daizie Knits
- Must Stash Yarn and Fiber in the Sesame colorway
Join us in the officially unofficial Rhinebeck or Bust KAL! No rules, no prizes, no deadlines. Just fun and pictures and chattiness.
We drew for our winner for the Fastenation Studio giveaway. The random number generator picked post number 66 . Congratulations to PKJewelry who is Pam from Cleveland! Contact Stacie and she’ll get you in touch with Hannah. Thank you to everyone who participated and a big thank you to Hannah for such a wonderful prize opportunity.
We got lots!
First up is a giveaway courtesy of Eliza at YarnMugger on Etsy. Eliza carries beautiful, handmade stitch markers in a variety of designs — and any one set could be yours! For your chance to win, check out her shop and then come back to our group, find the YarnMugger giveaway thread, and tell us what stitch marker set is your favorite. We will draw TWO random posts for our next giveaway and those people will get “winner’s choice”. As usual, one post per member of the group, and we will draw for Episode 52. In addition, Eliza would like to offer you all a code. Use “MustStash15” to receive 15% off your next order.
We recently reviewed Kung Fu Knits by Elizabeth Green Musselman on the blog. Elizabeth is giving away a PDF copy of the book to one lucky viewer! Go to this thread and follow the prompt for your chance to win. Elizabeth is also offering up a coupon code for her other self-published patterns. Use the code KFKLAUNCH for 15% off her other patterns.
Amanda Keeys has adorable stuffed animal designs that make perfect loveys for a loved one. We dare you to check out Marlowe Monkey, Briar Bunny & Brambles Bear and not swoon! If you fall in love, like we think you will, use the coupon code “stash” to receive 25% off. In addition, Amanda would like to give away a PDF copy of one of her stuffie patterns. As usual, go to the group and follow the prompt for your chance to win.
Speaking of coupon codes, Darlene of Bags by Awesome Grannie wants to offer Stashers a coupon code! Use MUSTSTASH10 to receive 10% off your next order.
We try and put everything we can remember in the show notes, but if you ever have any questions, pop into the group and ask away!
Find us at:
Facebook: Must Stash Shop
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast