We appreciate the generous donation(s) given by Jennifer P.!
On our Radar:
- Two new video podcasts! First Minerva Turkey Podcast by our friend Shannon and Southern Girl Knits by Tish. She is one of the organizers for the Arkansas Fiber Arts Extravaganza and is delightful. And a new audio podcast by Kelly & Marsha entitled Two Ewes Fiber Adventures.
- The Graceful Pullover by Maria Yarley. 100% of the proceeds benefit a friend of the designer.
- This is the perfect season to check out talented Indies like Undead Yarn for spooky Halloween themed yarns.
- Designer Julie Turjoman (http://www.ravelry.com/designers/julie-turjoman) (author of the earlier Knits That Breathe: 12 Breezy Projects To Keep You Cool) has just *self-published* (not Cooperative Press) a new book called A Head For Trouble: What To Knit While Catching Crooks, Chasing Clues, and Solving Murders (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/a-head-for-trouble-what-to-knit-while-catching-crooks-chasing-clues-and-solving-murders). Anyone who pre-orders the print copy and e-book combo will receive the bonus e-book collection called A Head for Fashion (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/a-head-for-fashion).
Wendy Graham aka Sillyfru aka the Sassypants Knitter podcast host was recently diagnosed with a rare but highly treatable form of Leukemia. Please help her fight this battle by sending your support, prayers, virtual hugs. If you would like to donate to help Fru with the cost of treatment you can:
- Donate directly at Wendy’s GoFundMe page.
- Shop special “Fru” colorways at certain Indies such as KirbyWirby, Highland Handmades, etc or buy the e-book from MonsterMania. Check their Instagrams for shop update info.
- Click or use the hashtag #crushthesack on Instagram to spread the word and see how else you can help out. Some people are auctioning yarn, offering patterns, and more Indies are donating their talent to help Fru.
Knitting, FOs and Spinning: See our project pages and/or ask questions in the forum.
YarnMugger on Etsy winners are: #89 September24 (Nancy) and #143 BeeRocker (Brenda). Congratulations!
Kung Fu Knits by Elizabeth Green Musselman the winner is: #18 Punkrockkid. Congratulation Michael!
Amanda Keeys stuffies pattern giveaway winner is: #7 MMLT. Congratulation Mary!
Find us at:
Facebook: Must Stash Shop
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group
iTunes: Must Stash Podcast